- entry hall
- guest WC
- courtyard with fountain
- b'hou, covered seating alcove
- living/dining room with fireplace
Bedroom Suite 1
- double bed (160x200)
- bathroom with walk-in shower, 2 washbasins, separate toilet
Bedroom Suite 2
- double bed (160x200)
- bathroom with bath, washbasin, toilet
Bedroom Suite 3
- arranged on two levels (bedroom/sitting)
- double bed (150x200) upstairs
- two single beds (90x200) downstairs
- bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin, toilet
- plunge pool
- sun loungers
- covered sitting area with dining table
- upper roof terrace with panormic views of Koutoubia minaret, medina rooftops, and snow-capped Atlas Mountains.
- exclusive use of the riad
- full-time staff
- daily housekeeping
- daily breakfast
- WiFi internet & satellite TV
- airconditioning / heating
- Egyptian cotton linens
Not included, available on request
- lunch and dinner
- private airport transfers
- transport services
- laundry, dry cleaning
Dar Zennou is an easy-to find riad in the Laksour district of the Medina, a prime central location 100 metres from the souks and only 250 metres from the famous Jemaa El Fna square. The house is located in a quiet residential street. Inside, the house is an oasis of calm and relaxation with only the sound of birsong and the fountain.
Please inform Dar Zennou in advance of your expected arrival time.
We provide a private transfer with door to door service from the airport to Dar Zennou.
Marrakech Airport Transfer
1-4 people = 17 euros
5-8 people = 25 euros
Casablanca Airport Transfer
1-4 people = 180 euros
5-8 people = 200 euros
Check-in from 14:00
Check-out until 10:00
- All rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside only, roof terrace or patio.
- Be considerate to our neighbours, keep noise down after 22:00. No parties.
- Respect local customs, no nudity or topless sunbathing on roof terrace.
- No food or drink on the roof terrace overnight, it attracts cats and birds.
- Henna tattoos stain sheets and towels permanently, you will be charged for.
- All guests are required to show a passport upon check-in. Only confirmed guests have access to the property.
- We operate in strict compliance with Moroccan law. No sexual tourism, no local visitors allowed. Maghreb origin couples must show a marriage certificate upon arrival.
We can assist with
- official guides
- walking tour of medina
- activities, golf, quad bikes, etc.
- camel rides in the palm oasis
- excursions to Atlas mountains / Essaouira
- or anything else…
Please enquire on site